Saturday, July 22, 2006

New Kids on the Block

I've discovered two new things lately - and now, they're my favourite things ever. Whee.

The first is that, Lipton actually has peach flavoured iced tea that has a grand total of 4 cals in 500ml. You know how amazing that is. It means that, I can have like 20 bottles of iced-tea and only be ingesting 80 calories- which actually is a very good way to diet, because imagine, after 20 bottles of 500ml iced-tea, you'll be sooo stuffed that you wouldn't be able to eat anymore after, all at the price of 80 cals. ha. Besides that very very very important fact though, the other thing is that I really actually really do love iced-tea - especially the season ones they have back home.

New discovery number 2- ah ha. Noodles. Yummy, scrumptiou-lic-ious 97% free noodles, with tofu and everything. la de da. It's from this place called Noodlebox- which cooks their noodles right on the spot and serves it in those cool chinese takeaway boxes that you see on American TV shows. They're actually really good and not too pricey (NB: Australian standards ok?). The guy is amazingly generous with his portions of vegetables and all - they've even got Mee Goreng and all these other asian flavours!! whee. How fun. At the shop though, you can even design your own noodles- like, the sauce you want and the stuff that you want to be fried with the noodles!. I'm hooked. Now they've just gotta open an outlet in the city and I might actually be willing to eat it every day for a week. Yay. It's just located where I work now though.

So anyway, yes, Starbucks is taking over Melbourne. Yahoo, dickory doo. They're opening outlets all over the place. There's one 2 stores away from where I work- fun. fun. fun. There's going to be another outlet close to Melbourne Central. The only problem though's that, when I buy coffee from these new outlets, I don't know anyone there, so they always charge me heaps. But at my favourite outlet -buying coffee is such a pleasure. There are cute boys too ya know.

Oh I met a freaky man yesterday. Yes, freaky, old, perverted, middle-aged man. Right smack in the middle of HMV, he came up to me and asked if I wanted to go out with him. Crazy, crazy man. My cousin says that I attract strange man, I'm starting to believe it's true. Gah.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger