Just abit of magic
Yup. those flowers are a little of magic. Whee. They're from Jinwei. -grinz- They were a surprise...whee. I like surprises.
It's so nice to have surprises. Even small, small surprises. Because you know surprises can make any one's day, only good surprises though. Only good ones. and I wish that everyone would have at least one surprise every day - because every single one of you deserves it. You'll be happy..like me. doode. doode. doode.
Those aside...caught Pirates of the Carribean 2 last night..it was cool. Johnny Depp rocked as usual, so did Kiera Knightly, who doesn't look all that skinny any longer (I reckon that she's prettier now) and there's Orlando Bloom too. Don't expect heaps from the plot though because it's the middle movie, so it's kinda meant to connect part 1 to 3 and so like all middle movies, they ain't good and often they don't really make too much sense. Enjoy the scenes though, the effects, the endless horizon and miles and miles of open sea with small islands that are covered with Sentosa-like sand. A word of caution...DON'T EAT ANYTHING OCTOPUS-Y BEFORE THE MOVIE.
Now. it's back to property.


<< Home