Saturday, July 08, 2006

High above the clouds

So here I am - in this crazy city in Western Australia, a whole 4 hours away from that cold, cold, dreadful city of mine and having the time of my life. Staying in a house with people I love to hang out with, driving Raymond crazy and stuffing my face silly every single day with food from all over the place, cake, ice-cream and coffee. They're people who are like a slice of home, people who understand my coffee addiction and the insanity of my ways. That's why I like being home. That's why my friends from home are I-R-R-E-P-L-A-C-E-A-B-L-E.

Holidays are fantastic when they are as such. Sleeping at some insane and absolutely ridiculous hour despite the evident exhaustion. Waking up some-time close to the afternoon, which really shouldn't matter except for the fact that shops here close right on the dot - at such a late, late time of 5. Eating ice-cream and squealing about the birds, about the cold, commenting about the bright blue skies and nice, oh so nice, warmth emananting from the sun. Oooh. Yes i like. Going crazy singing JJ Lin in the car, eating dried strawberries and drinking coffee by the gallons. Chocolate cake, beer and ahhhhh - there is no way no one can NOT like holidays. Yes I do like holidays.

Just only it would be so much better if he was here.

So I think at the moment, I really don't want this to end. I don't want to go back to that cold, cold, cold place and undertake all my responsbilities again. I don't want to be alone and just - be alone all the time, sitting in my room sadly watching movies all by myself. I don't wanna pay 4 freaking dollars to do my laundry, neither do I want to return to my cranky law faculty with that wind lock right smack in the middle of uni where I tend to get blown away. Although, I kinda miss Babara and Sara and our coffees in the morning. The only wonderful thing that keeps me going to school. Plus, next semester I get Penelope Hasking - she rocks with her cute british accent.

Now though, which today is the july the 8th....i've got five more days before my results are out. 5 more days for me to pray fervently and to cross all the possible things I can cross to ensure that I pass all my subjects. (oh god...torts torts torts!!!) gah. I mean there's now of course the extra pressure that that dearest boyfriend of mine and yes, he does have a name - got equivalent to all HDs for essentially not doing so much work - i'm envious. so bloody envious.

Gah. Anyhow more shopping tommorrow. Oh what a wonderful day.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger