Food and fat are mutually exclusive
singapore chilli crab
the uncle and the NiECE
Remember how in my last post...i said that I wanted to go out for dinner...guess what? I did eventually get asked out to dinner. My uncle who's here on business had dinner with me along with a couple of colleagues. And the food was yummy-licious...like that Singapore chilli crab which was insanely expensive, but was sooooo good because it had a nice curry sauce with maggi mee at the bottom. Then there was sambal kangkong, claypot tofu and sweet and sour fish whee.
See look look look, that's why i've put on weight. the photos speak for themselves. I'm round now. ROUND ROUND ROUND. too much good food i tell you. Ijust went for dinner today once again and i'm stuffed. I don't like looking round - i think some of my clothes don't fit any longer...but yah...at the expense of good food.. hai. It's always a dilemma ya know.
And I think I've finally figured what another lifelong ambition of mine is...i want my uncle's job. He's been here 6 weeks but he gets to fly home every weekend. He gets paid to be here. I WANT HIS JOB. I think that's what i'm going to do...be in-house counsel for exon mobile.
Yippe..time to study my arse off.
In other things, school is getting to me already (ironically). I had a small burnout this weekend. small, but significant enough for me to just actually get forced into bed and refuse to budge besides the insane big dinners that i have. It's actually quite bad. but hai. I'm hanging in here though..still in one piece because this semester I'm going to think positive.
I think it's stress that's causing my fainting spells.



<< Home