Thursday, May 11, 2006

why?

Why is it that you can't stay skinny if you don't exercise?
Why is it that once you stop exercising you become fat?
Why is it that when I stop gymming for one day I start to feel fat between my thighs?
Why is it that I'm so hungry today?
Why is it that I'm craving something - just that I can't put my finger on what it is?
Why is it that we must run out of things to say?
Why is it that some people pretend?
Why is it that I can't him every other day?
Why is it that I keep feeling I need a holiday?
Why is it I've run out of things to write?
Why is it that Singapore is 8 hours away, my bed is 8 hours away, warm weather is long long time away?
Why is it that I can't have this and that?
Why is it that Starbucks closes at 11?
Why is it that coffee is so 4 bucks and not 80 cents?
Why. Why. Why?

someone kill me first because, torts is killing me.
Killing. Like murdering. playing with my mind. playing with the concept that I can't articulate myself properly.

sometimes i wonder when this pain will end.

one pimple. two pimples. three. and so it goes all over again.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger