Thursday night and going boink
Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with me. Why I can't see those things before me and right in front of my face? It puzzles me that all this while whilst I gripe about my sorry, sad and depressing predicament there are people here, right beside me who actually cares - who actually bothers and who would even ask. They're just a call away really. And like they said today - anytime, anywhere.
I'm kinda stupid don't ya think? At least I think so. It's in these circumstances that I've really come to terms with the fact that hey, I'm not really not alone in this sad and depressing place. It's ok to get sad sometimes especially when I think that all those great friends of mine are all over the place [yes, yes - it's you, you and you :)] But i've got friends here too and though they're not like just next door or something, they are there - they're willing to hear me gripe, hear me rant, go shopping with me (yes girl - ah ha. sherlynn is the queen i tell you!), go gymming with me (derrick's my new-found gym partner whom I've neglected for which I'm truly sorry), and do all these other insane and totally inane things - that I ought to really slap myself for being so ungrateful and blind.
And so now I realise, that even if he doesn't want to hear me gripe all the time, or rather I feel bad griping and being a depressive bitch to him - there are those who are close by and understands my predicaments - who withstands 2 hour lab classes with a head swinger (BEL), 2 hour property lectures (Sherlynn), gorgeous peter macris' lectures (Barb & Sara) and a whole host of other people - which really my life ain't too bad.
I should really stop griping. and i think i shall.
Remember every single cell in my body is expecting. How fun.

<< Home