The new kid on the block.
JJ lin's playing on the stereo. and you know what, it's kinda cool. Because he's got this song that's called "1000 years" or something like that - well at least it's what I understand from it anyway. heh. It's empowering, yet at the same time, it feels like it's got alot of angst in it. I don't know. Maybe because the song's contradictory and not perfect at the same time that way it's cool. It's just cool. He's now in the ranks of one of the best chinese pop singers ever, amongst the likes of Jay and Stephanie Sun, David Tao.
If anyone doesn't mind. I wouldn't mind more JJ Lin songs - trust me I would buy the CDs myself but there's no where in Australia that sells Chinese CDs for a normal price. I think I wouldn't mind and I would kinda like the "soya bean and chinese doughnut" song.
*hint. ha.
In other things, on the train home today, I saw the nicest reflection of the sun ever. The light that fell on the buildings next to the Yarra River was beautiful, it fell so perfectly, it reflected at all the right places, the shadows were all in the best positions. It was breathtaking.
Makes you forget, rather it helps you forget where you are sometimes.

<< Home