Messed up emotions got set striaght
lookie lookie
Wah ha. Look what came in the mail yesterday. PARCEL FOR ME. whee. I only got it today though. Thank you jams for the cds - yes yes yes (pop.pop.pop.oh i so need sing-a-long pop.), those packets of snackies and of course the other extra thing inside that i'm at no liberty to reveal because it's secret! shh. whee.
So now, i'm back to my good mood again, because of my parcel. I like parcels. They're nice and they help me remember that people love me all the way back home. whee. and that i'm appreciated and all those other things that I seem to keep forgetting. It's like magic - 4 bags of trash that i've got to take out doesn't matter (i've proven my hypothesis), cleaning my house doesn't matter, big headache doesn't matter, lack of sleep doesn't either. Neither is the sucky weather, nor the crazy insane cold that makes it inhumane to make me get out of bed at 7 in the morning, nah. All those are insignificant. I've got energy now. Go yans go.
It's time to fly. I like.


<< Home