I'm going to be happy
I crashed last night. I totally completely crashed. I knew this morning that I had pushed myself over - despite the 2 looming assignments, the phone call, the msn messages and those text messages too, I slept through it all. The rain was good because it kept me in and for that I'm thankful. The music was good because it took away the worries and those thoughts I had in my head.
The gym was good too because I had worked myself so hard that all I could feel was pain and that made all the bad thoughts I had it my head go away too. Writing cards was good too because I thought of the people that loved me and the people far far far away. Brokeback mountain was good too because it made me think of going away on holiday, to the country, to the mountains and skiing. I like the sound of that.
so so so who's game for skiing next winter? I think I wanna go skiing because next year's like 4th year already. Time's running out!!
So now it's back to work and I'll leave you Delta Goodrem - I need to go for another body attack class I can feel all the fat. gah.
We are one
delta goodrem
Deep inside your heart and soul
You’ve worked so hard
To reach your goal
With every step
With every breath
You gave it all
Till there was nothing left
Seek out the strength to win
No thoughts of giving in
Go higher and higher
***
Find your guiding inspiration
In a place where dreams are made
With a lifetime's preparation
It’s no time to be afraid
Put our differences behind us
While we shine like the sun
See what we've all become
Together we are one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew I forgot something after blogging the above. What I wanted to say - is that I miss home heaps. Yes. I especially mummy, daddy, jie mei and mei mei. I miss my family. I miss how we would all go out together on public holidays - whether its to watch a movie, to go grocery shopping, to go for a jog, a run or even brekkie at Maccas. I miss those times heaps. I miss sitting in the car and watching daddy or mummy drive , whilst my two younger sisters jostle for what music to play on the radio or even, like in the past when they used to fight about who should get to sit in front. I miss those time heaps.
WHY?
coz' today I sold mobile phones to a family. There was the spunky teenage daughter, the "geeky" son, dad and mum. And at that point of them taking the phones, I prayed ever so feverently that the phones would last them for as long as they will it to be. I saw how hard dad tried to keep costs down but YET at the same time, loving the family so much that he said that the kids and mum could take whichever they wanted. That's like my dad. And then Dad kinda got a tad excited and mum had to tell him to come down. Ha. AND their daughter was trying to get somewhere too. It's so like home. That said, I think I would be content if I saw them for just one day. For dinner. or anything. I would be content if I wasn't alone in my BIG room for just one night. I would be content for just tau pok in black sauce. Just so that I wouldn't feel so lonely for a day. Just so that I don't have to be strong for one day.

<< Home