don't make promises you can't keep
just so YOU know, YOU made me a promise. YOU broke it. and now, i'm sorely disappointed.
just because YOU know perhaps, YOU do actually mean alot to me
still then.
Thank god for friends because I had fun with erin, barabara and sarah. chocolate cake. yummy soup. booze. decoder ring. chips. a bit of mushroom pizza at 4 bucks as well as chocolate and mascarpone pizza on brunswick st.
love. Now. I'm deaf with heaps of ringing going on in my ears.
Vic market tommorrow. Rock my world.
Shopping to take away the pain. Coffee so that I recover from all the ringing. Gym to inflict pain that's been taken away. Boreks, pie, coffees and heaps of other strange yet wondrous things (read: yummy organic things in nice packages!) so that i can run away.
no smelling like a cigarette butt. Coolness factor 1. maybe i might like to stay in melbourne after all.

<< Home