Cheddarmite twists and coffee
And so the only comment I got on my last post was from Jamie and after mulling over it...it's evident that my friends are ingenious. They're all ingenious people. and I think they all rock.
"... not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy ur ice cream while it's on ur plate..."
-- thornton wilder.
In any case, yesterday afternoon was D-day. Yes, after 4 major assignments in 3 weeks. I finally got to breathe, sit down and recollect without the incessant nagging going on in my head about there's stil that 4000 word essay to go and all that jazz. I think in the last 4 weeks my life literally stopped. well except for the time that Gloria came down to Melbourne for her holiday. I'm still a walking zombie though, with my energy levels kept up only by the visits to the gym that gives me pain and therefore takes my mind off everything else.
It was a special day yesterday. The most miraculous thing happend, ok well it's not really all that miraculous but I suppose it is enough for me. He asked me out on a weekday!wa ha. And honestly that rocked. Even though it was just for ice-cream, and that i often run out of things to say to him because all the questions I ask I get one word answers - but hey, it's now established (ha. Barb). I'm not a weekend girlfriend.
yay.

<< Home