Easter holidays - middle of the week
It's been an insane 6 weeks of school, and I believe all my prior posts before this are testaments to the fact. In these last 6 weeks I've got through comparably worst mood swings then when PMS hits. I mean at least for PMS you kinda stay grumpy, and moody all throughout - but my mood swings in these last 6 weeks could possibly be analogous to bi-polar disorder. It's insane.
I'm feeling heaps better though. Alot of it because of this break I guess. Even though it's a short few days, I guess the extra time that I have because of having no school gives me some time to sit down and breathe - to do whatever I want, when I want. It's the quiet in the midst of the insanity of the looming assignments that I actually found some peace and quiet. It's cool.
I appreciate all the concern, all the advice, all the calls, all the emails. Honestly, I think I'll never be able to survive it all. - hugs-. It's one assignment down and another one due on Monday - I'm hanging in there with a real holiday thing that I'm doing tommorrow - wine and cheese journey. More photos:)
oh..met up with old classmates today too. It seems apparently THAT i'm that anti-social and un-contactable when I'm back home that they have to come all the way to Melbourne to have breakfast with me. hee. Thanx for the honour though :)
So yes well. It's a cautiously happy post today. And it's all good. I'm living with no stupid thoughts.
Thanx for keeping my socks up for me guys. :)

<< Home