Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's time

Yup, time's finally come for me to whine and gripe about being back in Australia. It's only what...the second week, or wait, the second week's not even through and I think I need a holiday already.

Things have really been all over the place, the house, the people and what not. Remember how in first year, sleep was always a solace for me. Everytime things weren't going right, or they weren't going the way that I wanted them to go, I would always fall asleep and pray desperately that when I wake up, all those things that were making me sad, or they were just simply bad would go away. I mean even if I did acknowledge after that whole phase that I was just running away and they never did go away when i woke up, for that few hours it was blissful. These days, things have been like that. I hardly try to get outta bed before 10 unless I have to. I fall right back to sleep even when my alarm clock rings.

Perhaps despite all the excitement, there ain't afterall, nothing too much to look forward to except for that long walk to school and that cup of coffee beckoning me to come down at the campus centre. That's about it I suppose. The stuff that I'm being made to study's interesting, but I guess, after everything, it only entertains me for a bit - for a while.

Home's just too cold and too distant these days. I've got no energy for too much conversation, neither do I have any extra attention to make conversation, even though I know my housemates are perhaps one of the nicest people I know here.

It's getting chilly here too. so oh well. I guess maybe, the doldrums of winter are beginning already. I promise I'll try and get my feet up - and of course quit moaning about the year that I believed had soo many good things in stored for me.

In the meantime though, if I sound like I've got something stuck in my ass and consequently, I'm behaving like i'm the biggest bitch in the world - you know why.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger