Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pineapple-ish cravings

Remember the whole hoo-ha I had about clearing my mask and equalising at 3m. Well guess what, that's all past now. I got my diving license. whee. It's not alot because hey it's just 13m in depth, but it's another notch on my belt. whee. Thanks to Shan, I discovered the power of decongestants (and i don't really care if I spelt it wrong, or pronounced it wrong either!hmph.) and as a result, I had no problems equalising. I had such a great time that I can't wait to do it again soon. More more more. It's addictive. It really is. So thank you ray, andrew and jinwei.

I promise I'll post photos soon. I promise. Really really. Cross my heart. It's just the whole na-na about having to download picassa on my house com and then uploading the photos. Phwoar. I'm lazy.

In any case, I know the real reason that I need to work. Sitting at home on a nice sunny afternoon's rather sad. Like this. so please....

Someone entertain me. I can't sit at home, I become a glutton. Ok, not that I am already not, but it's worse when I'm home with absolutely nothing to do. I just polished off quite a bit of pineapple, and I had a gi-normous lunch of pizza and iced-tea. How in the world am I supposed to lose weight like that? golly. Boo.

And this idleness is driving me crazy. The fact that Singapore's having one of our gorgeous sunny days - the sun's out full, cloudless day - just beautiful days makes it even worse. I ought to be out doing something because in another 3 weeks I'll have to say goodbye to all this. All this sun, all this long bus rides, all the cheap food and most importantly, my kopi-o. Boo. Boo. Boo.

luckily tommorrow's sentosa day and my boy's not going to be working anymore anytime soon. Whee.

Ok now, time to go and attempt to pack my suitcase. wa ha.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger