Beer and sing along songs
It's been one helluva weekend. Whee. I like not having to work Saturdays and Sundays because then I can do totally insane out of point things - whereever and whenever I want. And I just have to NOT CARE about the time. haha. yay. Furthermore, there's no stress and I get to use my brains a little bit more than when I'm in the shop - just simply stoning away!! boo.
The weather's been gorgeous - like I think we've broken the record for the number of sunny days in a row. I was estatic on Thursday to wake up and see the sun shining so brightly. It meant time for the sunnies to come out. I like. Then of course, saturday was mad because for the first time in a long long long time, frisbee was in the morning. Whee.
So I did like all the things I liked on Saturday. I played frisbee in the sun (tan!tan!tan!), had like my first bowl of ice-kachang since I got back from Australia (yea..believe it or not!), then I went back to my favourite pool for swimming (AC ac ac ac ac!) and to end of the night off, there was fish and chips + ice-cream + stoning down at the botanical gardens. Whee. I'll put my pictures soon, joon hong took gorgeous pictures!! ah hah. Raymond even drove a gi-normous van, talk about not having transportational problems - i like. haha.
And of course, on sunday too I did all the things I like too. I went to church for the first time in a long long time since I got back (yikes!), then there was jamie and doi's appointment at the hair-dresser's where I discovered this super cheap but yummy-licious eating place right next to it. ah huh (believe it or not - i'm on a budget coz' i'm flat broke!). Then there's was bhangra class where I learnt a couple of steps - thanx sammy!! and after that it was more and more and more frisbee - hee hee. I like the sun. I'm going crazyyyyy!
oh yes leonard - i heard from some little bird in the tree about something - so so so better come clean soon. haha. Otherwise I'll just interrogate you like mad for the 7 hours I have on the flight back to Melbourne!!
Dinner was at sam's with pizza, koka-noodles and lotsa beer. I played this GEP game - that really truely honestly it was designed for GEPs. It's this identify the pairs game. I won't attempt to explain but it's truely truely just for GEPs. There are so many patterns and strange colours and so many gazillon things to consider that's it's really actually rather mad. Hmmmm.
so it's back to work week. can't wait for the next weekend. yaba daba doo. tsk tsk.

<< Home