Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Belated Christmas

Helloo helloo..I trust everyone had a fantabulous christmas :) Whether it was spent out at MOS (shucks can't believe I missed that night out), carolling or at the by-invite-only christmas dinner held by Gloria and Zack (now luopo why was it on the 23rd again??) I hope it was a beautiful time for everyone. Despite how much I wanted to spend it with guys, Bangkok was really really good fun:)

Family time was good, definitely good. The food was amazing. I was going to explode after every single meal. Coffee was soooo super cheap that it got kinda boring drinking it after awhile, my only gripe though, they don't have soy milk!! Shopping was so cheap that I think my family almost bought the whole of Thailand back with us. hee. Or well, it could just be me that bought the whole of Thailand back along with me (don't judge ok?!!).

My christmas was spent in this huge square, tucking into thai food and having litres and litres of beer with my family. There was thai music (live!!) to dance too and there was even an encounter with Thailand idol (squeal!) haha. Christmas night we were dancing in Ratchathewi train station and wishing every single person merry christmas and of course, watching love actually on tv (wheeee!) It was good, gorgeous fun...although I'm definitely estatic to be back home. Home. Home. Home.

Can't believe really, it's hard to grasp that the year has once again flown by. This is the first year that I've been away from home for a straight nine months. It's the first time that I got a job. The year where I cycled a 100km, ran half a marathon. The first time my face got plastered all over a poster. The year where I got my first HD. It's been a year full of accomplishments and yet, full of firsts as well.

Melbourne became a better place with my cousin around. I guess there was something to really look forward to every weekend. There was someone that I wanted to spend time with, irritate(!!!), I had coffee and ice-cream company, someone to look out for. I think for me, it was very very important to have her around. I explored more. I started taking the train more. I went out alot more too. It's a good thing. so really, cousin..thank you. I really can't say thank you enough.

My friends' blogs kept me going and your encouragement was always so timely. The trip to Sydney was eye-opening, and Luopo I'm still very very sorry that I drove you up the wall - I still feel that because I wanted to do everything I made you soooo tired :(. Ray, Jamie and Doina's visit was crucial in helping me push through the exams. Monique and Stuart made the second bit of second semester bearable. Grandma and mei mei's visit was the cherry on top of the icing - the year ended off beautifully.

thank you so much. and hope christmas so beautiful:)

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger