Friday, December 02, 2005

I really have no idea what to say

It's 2.39 a.m. in the morning and I'm sitting in the dark with no voice, blogging after an insane night out with the girls of karoke. Mind you, I've still got work tommorrow. haha. Not that I really mind though because it was such good fun, that I wouldn't mind doing it again tommorrow -grinz-

These last few weeks home haven't been mind-boggling. They've been so nice. I've had superb company. Yan1, Monique, Becky, Jamie and most most lately, Ada and Doina. Luopo, I'm still waiting for you and Tsin, ni zai na li? :) There were of course the bad times, and things have yet to be talked-about, but honestly, the good has outweighed it all.

First few weekdays before I got work, so just spent sleeping, eating and sleeping and running. Yes running...one of those self-inflicted masochistic things in preparation for a greater self-inflicted pain - Stand Chart (which is this sunday by the way!). Then of course, weekends were spent in dear old ACJC, playing frisbee - mud included, swimming, more eating, ice cream, catching up, having gorgeous dinners that never fail to tantalise the tastebuds. I mean how many times in your life do you get scrumptious sushi, B & Js (which though I must admit, was a tad disappointing!) all at one go? And of course, there was home cooked meals and the beauty of $2 wanton mee with extra chilli and $1.00 sugarcane juice. whee. I like being home.

Now though, work's taken alot of my time and priority. I like working there though. Even though the amount I earn in one day is barely enough to pay for my coffee and shoe addiction. Really. Two pairs of shoes and sometimes even just one (oops!) negates the number of hours I work. I'm getting 4.30 an hour ya know - talk about slave labour. Boo. But I like it :)

Thanx for surprising me with coffee today yan1 - you're a life saver!

Oh yes, my exam results are out.

hee. Did good. so Thanx for the beautiful prayers.

Sleep. WORK.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger