Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Je ne comprend pas

"Here By Me"
3 Doors Down
***
I hope you’re doing fine out there without me
‘Cause I’m not doing so good without you
The things I thought you’d never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
***
So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,
And living without you…
***
And everything I have in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
***
I can’t take another day without you
‘Cause baby, I could never make it on my own
I’ve been waiting so long, just to hold you
And to be back in your arms where I belong
***
Sorry I can’t always find the words to say
But everything I’ve ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love…
***
And everything I have in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
***
As the days grow long I see
That time is standing still for me
When you’re not here
***
Sorry I can’t always find the words to say
Everything I’ve ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love
***
And everything I have in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
***
And everything I have in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.


No. Honestly, this post is not a desperate cry for attention or make answering me an obligation. Rather, it's just me wanting to comprehend why the harder I try to forget and make the feelings go away, the harder it is to do so. And no, it's not your problem either. Because you've disappeared for almost all the time that I was away, and it didn't make any difference. So, the least I need now, is for you to disappear out of my life.

Will you still be around? Even if it's just THERE?

I've learnt to stand on my own. I guess I've got no other choice with the way things are. I've learnt to hold everything up on my own, despite crumbling to bits inside. I've tried to hold my own and to a very great extent I've managed to succeed. But when it comes to you, I'm really at a lost. I've really got no no no idea what to do. Everything I do, always comes back to you. Almost every other conversation I have ends up being about you.

So tell me how now?

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger