I just wanted to leave a mark.
perhaps..more later.
So much for it been a fruitful day. It wasn't. And I'm am trying to make it up before I go to bed tonight - doesn't really feel like it though because it's now 7.13 and the sun does not indicate that it might set anytime soon. I woke up today with a rather big headache and my whole face red - it was warm. Too darn warm. I went back to bed soon after because there isn't much you can do when the weather is hot, when you don't have a car and when you've got two papers occupying your mind.
it's really too darn warm.
The flies are out in full. They only seem to disappear when the cold breeze comes by and sorta blows them away. It's the only respite. They're everywhere. I tried to go running in the evening - but it was really soo hot, that it was impossible to do so. That's why i think I might have a problem doing Stand Chart now. Thankfully though, I'll get to go home to run a bit and get accustomed to the change in temperature for the few weeks - might have to lay off the gym for a while. :( not good.
It sucks. But I'm getting sleepy again. I would give almost anything now for a cup of iced-coffee. Sugarc cane juice or seasons iced lemon tea. I need something cold.
I think I met a flasher yesterday.
perhaps..more later.
XXXXX THE OTHER THINGS XXXXX
So much for it been a fruitful day. It wasn't. And I'm am trying to make it up before I go to bed tonight - doesn't really feel like it though because it's now 7.13 and the sun does not indicate that it might set anytime soon. I woke up today with a rather big headache and my whole face red - it was warm. Too darn warm. I went back to bed soon after because there isn't much you can do when the weather is hot, when you don't have a car and when you've got two papers occupying your mind.
it's really too darn warm.
The flies are out in full. They only seem to disappear when the cold breeze comes by and sorta blows them away. It's the only respite. They're everywhere. I tried to go running in the evening - but it was really soo hot, that it was impossible to do so. That's why i think I might have a problem doing Stand Chart now. Thankfully though, I'll get to go home to run a bit and get accustomed to the change in temperature for the few weeks - might have to lay off the gym for a while. :( not good.
It sucks. But I'm getting sleepy again. I would give almost anything now for a cup of iced-coffee. Sugarc cane juice or seasons iced lemon tea. I need something cold.
I think I met a flasher yesterday.

<< Home