THINGS COMING OUT OF MY WASHING MACHINE
ugh. There's still strange fungi thing that's spilling outta the holes of my washing machine. I reckon that it's like those algae things that grow in pipes, you know especially after you've used them for too long..it's quite sick really - getting dried bits of it all over your clothes. Ugh. Even more so, after all that detergent you use, you expect that your clothes would come out nice-smelling and sparkling clean. Hey, i even soak them in bacterial wash ya know. sighs
Maybe. haha because this is not good for the kids, we'll get a new washing machine soon. WHEE.
I like. haha. Coz' i just learnt today that our current washing machine is second-hand. Sorry. It makes me kinda squeamish knowing that my washing machine is second-hand. I mean it's just one of those things. It's like underwear, pots and pans, cutlery, waterbottles, bathrooms. You know those sorta things. I mean perhaps it's just me. But there are some things better left unsaid. Like it's just so much better if you simply don't tell me about it at all!!
UGH.
onto other things though. How in the WORLD am i going to squeeze STROOPY into 2000 words when I've got another 700 words to go and i'm already over the word-limit. This sucks. It really really does.

<< Home