The sun will always shine at 6
I've learnt never to take the sun for granted, especially after experiencing two depressing and cold winters here. Although, the effects of winter here is a far cry from what you get in the other part of the world, it still really is bad. Like bad bad. It's bad in winter when there's rain, wind and hail, and consequently, coupled with those few measly hours of daylight, you really become insanely depressed. It's as if in those few months, your life suddenly became significantly shorter. It's sad really.
As short, I'm really enjoying the longer hours I have these days. I mean of course not considering the fact that daylight savings effectively begins tommorrow. I should really make use of the extra hour that I have. Alas though, I have. I woke up at 6 this morning. Unable to close my eyes - even another time. It was as if the going-ons of yesterday have geared my body into efficiency- the excitement of my sister coming, the excitement of going home and the excitement of the prospect of going home to learn to dive. On hindsight though, perhaps, it could also have been due to the fact that lately, there has been constant remainder with regard to The Exorcist of Emily Rosso...which really is a very scary movie. This scary movie is made even worse by the fact that - I have a weak heart, I absolutely cannot bear to sit through one of this type of genre of movie and I'm a darn, big scary cat. Yes. So it really does help that I have been bombarded lately with nothing but trailers, of the movie. In fact, I'm so freaking scared now that I would dream of the movie at night -yikes-
Does anyone realise that they only show horror movie trailers in the night?!!
In any case though, I must say that Melbourne is very pretty in the morning sunlight. It's like everything was purposely placed at a certain angle, every tree, every flower, every house - to catch the sunlight most effectively, thus allowing those things to give off some sort of angelic glow. It's really awfully pretty, the sad thing though is that I'm not a good enough photographer to capture such an image...which therefore means that...haha for those who are curious and want to see...you have to come visit me :D
back later. kopi pengs...

<< Home