AH..shit...then boom then pa--ck
I have my first battle scare. My first self-inflicted battle scare caused by a head-on collision with a wooden pole, in my first valiant attempt to succeed in navigating my way on a bike around the steep corner that separates the street on which I live and the main road. Ah. Yes. I've got this whole patch of scratches and abrasions caused by the contact with the un-forgiving cement, thankfully for my helment though, otherwise, I reckon I wouldn't be sitting here, now, blogging about my very embarassing feat.
Still though, I'm awfully proud of myself. I managed to cycle to uni and back, despite the fact that I was truly fearing for my life and of course, my bike. It suffered alot today. The number of crashes, the number of times I went "woah---woah---SHIT" and of course, the major crash of all, the collision I had with the wooden note.
Already made a Mental note : Wooden poles don't move.

<< Home