Tasty green rice dish
I just made that today, for lunch tommorrow. It's supposed to be healthy, it does sound healthy in any case...but in all truth..it ain't really all that. With that one tablespoon of olive oil that went into the whole pot and it's rice. Rice isn't healthy. Neither is 3 pieces of mooncake and one packet of hello panda biscuits after my excruciating workout prior to my pig-out.
Oh well, I suppose I can't do anything about it. Even with all this moaning about being fat and all. You know after exercising insanely for the last two weeks, I haven't lost a single kilo - zilch. zero. It's depressing, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I should really do something drastic.
As all the nice people who bother coming by to read my blog should have gather by now that I'm in a absolute state of boredom. BOREDOM. i cleaned the whole kitchen because no one seems to be able to have time to do it....i've been faced with a crumbling, filthy kitchen [that would have fitted the image of a decrepit streetside stall perfectly] albeit the fact that there are absolutely no rats or cockroaches scuttling about. In any case, I suppose that's what happens on Fridays when I'm not supposed to be at home.
I'm meant to be someplace else. Sitting and stoning away. Stoning. Stoning. Stoning.
I like my clean home, home. The one where the only place I can find any trace of dust is in my own cupboard (i've never figured out how all the dust gets there, especially when I don't open it at all). Where cockroaches, though they exist, seldom leave their footprints because mum would never allow it. I'm also sick and tired of cleaning up after people.
I think I'm going to become Bacteriophobia and a whole host of other things like....Blennophobia (fear of slime), Koniophobia (fear of dust) etc, etc.
Ah well, this sucks. I want to go home.

<< Home