Monday, September 26, 2005

On the brink of breakage - - - - -

Sorry. I just suddenly felt like that. Felt homesick, all useless and F-A-T. After gym-ing and dinner, just made no difference. Felt even worse when Intan had to discipline the kids coz' they were being rude to me, despite the fact that she wasn't feeling well and perhaps, on the verge of fainting too.

I mean the kids don't like me and I don't like them.

Fair enough ain't it? I don't really wanna see too much of them either, the house is nicer quiet. I should have just bought my ear-plugs yesterday from Kathamandu when I saw them. I shouldn't have thought so hard, there were just 3 bucks and as far as i'm concerned, they were going to turn into a worthwhile investment. Ah well.

So while I try to survive, this measly remainder of 48 days [is it??]. makes it even harder now that it is so near - I'll be playing Delta Goodrem and if I'm being a grupmy, b-itch you know why.

Again, what was I thinking when I chose to come over???????????

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger