Friday, September 30, 2005

Not a bad day at all --- really, not at all :) In fact, it couldn't have been better

Singapore Chom Chom \\ Leonard & Laksa \\ Bel & Leonard \\ Bel & I \\ Chocolate....chocolateeeeee \\ Caco :)

I always tend to predict the worse for days, especially days when you wake up just swearing, simply cursing at everything in sight, yourself, even how hot the temperature of your room is...I mean afterall, how good can a day turn out when the very first thoughts you entertain are the S and F words right ??

But guess what?! I'm surprised myself. I had a good day. A beautiful day. I'm rather proud of the things that I've accomplished today. I'm proud of how things turned out and I'm happiest knowing that today was simply one of the the BEST days of this entire week of crappy holidays . Ahh. Bliss :)

The day started out bad enough. I woke up late. AGAIN! so all my plans were pushed back by say... THREE FREAKING HOURS!! but that's ok...because my landlady, Intan allowed me to borrow her car . Haha. So I drove all the way to my tutee's house all by myself. My first drive alone after getting my 'P's. No accidents. No dangerous swings and turns. The car came back in one piece and so did I :) It shows one thing. I'm ready to take on the challenge. Now, all I want to do is drive as much as I possibly can. I can't wait to go home so that I can drive the car.

Ah. The taste of independence. The sweet, sweet taste of independence.

So after such a wondrous and exciting morning. I went cycling. wheee. Bay in a day, here I come. I'm not going to bow down to the wind. I'm not going to bow down to aching legs or the rain. I'm just going to go, GO, GO. Although, now practising riding on the road gives me a heart attack coz' I always imagine that there would be some moron who would appear out of nowhere, hit me and I'll die. Ah. My oh so vivd imagination. I'll be alright though.

I know there are people praying for me :)

Then dinner. (Becky, I hope you don't think I'm turning into one of those secondary school bloggers! hees.) Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. What do u do with a Aud$30 Max Brenner voucher ??!! YOU SPEND IT! haha. Been a long time since Leonard, Bel and I went out together. The three swa-ku country folks into the BIG, BAD CITY.

But now though, back to reality.

* Yans knocks her head really really hard *

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger