Thursday, September 22, 2005

I wanna go watch kelly clarkson..will someone pay for my ticket?

Ok, so while I, or rather, my legs attempt to recover from the insane thing I just did....
Delta Goodrem’s song is good one to keep through your head. It is one of those songs, those songs that's a hit at the moment, one of those that they keep playing on the radio but yet, it is one of those songs that the more you listen to it, the more it makes sense. The more you see it being representative of your life.

So two good things happened to me yesterday and today. Yesterday, well, I got my license {wheee...sorry I'll stop talking about it soon enough, I promise, once this week goes by} and today, I did one of those insane things that I just do and then after sometime, I smack myself on my head and go, you crazy girl. Haha. I went for an hour's worth of spinning with Leonard {that's why my legs are aching like crazy at the moment}...it's to train for the 100 click ride thats happening in less than a month.

But really you know what, I'm so looking forward to it.

Because, It's going to be another excursion to another part of Melbourne that I haven't been to yet. Hees. On a bicycle :) and also, it's going to be such a challenge that, perhaps, I'm doing it because I want to accomplish something marathon-ish before I turn 20.

It's going to be such a wonderful opportunity.

In any case, enjoy Delta's song. It's beautiful. Really it is. Now though, I decided that I'm going to blog about my whole driving test experience...so if you [you, yes you] don't wanna read any further..you don't have to. It's just memorable for my own sake. truly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, not that getting my license has given me any bragging rights, but after yesterday, I truly truly believe that in everything, it's mind over matter. really. I knew from the start that I was going to pass [albeit, not perfectly], it was just one of those feeling things. Perhaps, the "i knew i was going to pass" feelings were presence because I had to pass and I wanted it so bad.

Or perhaps, maybe it was because I refused to allow myself to contemplate thoughts of even failing. You know, it's freaking hard to not be able to tell anyone that you're going to do such a gi-normous thing. Especially because, firstly I'm the type of person who needs to tell someone, and secondly, being alone in Australia, I've started to tell my parents every single, teensy, weensy, significant/insignificant [you get the idea] of my life. I had to keep the secret for one month.

but seriously, i think it's pantang to tell. haha.

I have to do work..

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger