Monday, September 05, 2005

Good morning birki-es

Ah hah...my birks are back in business. They've come back out to play!! Woop-ie. Today was the day for birkies to make their grand re-entrance:) It was the perfect weather today..the sun was out and the wind, well..there was a breeze, not those kind of overtly cold winds...but really a breeze, breeze kinda breeze...i mean of course compared to what has been the previous weeks. I hope today marked the beginning of good weather to come...it would really suck if I woke up tommorrow and it was raining cats and dogs. Not good.

I'm glad that I can wear my birkies again..or rather, it's a good feeling to be able to wear berms and thongs - after two and half months of nothing but shoes, socks and jeans. I converted to skirt, boots and stockings for a while but it got too troublesome especially when it came to washing because there's a need to hand-wash stockings. Bah.

Anyhow, I just like to state as of now, the two children living in my house aren't so cute any longer. They were cute initially...or for the past few months..when everything they did you can smile and just acknowledge and reconcile internally that, "hey those are just kids. K-I-D-S." ain't so anymore...I've come to the conclusion in the follow-up months to the entrance of children to school, they regress - morally and attitude wise.

GRRR.

Still though, to get things striaght, I love kids yes i do. just not those kinda kids.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger