Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another day

Can't believe it..it's almost the weekend again. It's crazy how time flies even when you've got tonnes of work to do or when you're doing absolutely nothing - productive. Golly, but I'm absolutely proud to say though, I've did alot of work in the last few days and it's a great, wonderful feeling :)

The weather welcoming us into Spring has been wonderful thus far. It's been warm the last few days. It hit a high of 20 yesterday afternoon, it'll be 21 today and tommorrow, apparently, it's going to be 24. There's "apparently" there because you can never predict for sure how Melbourne's weather is going to be - it could be hot and dry one moment, but raining and cold in the next...so no one knows for sure. Oh well better be thankful for it now than gripe about how it might be the next minute right? :) At least I can wear a tank top and thongs and not have to put on a coat!

I had a sleepless night. Not every good...but i'm not too tired today thankfully. Can't afford it coz' I've still got a class at 6 in the evening. It's the typical tuesday and wednesday day - it's alright coz' I enjoy the classes. It's especially good with an unconventional, really smart, yet down to earth lecturer named Kwame Mfdowo. I think that's how you spell it, but in any case..not everyone can understand him and his way of teaching but I like it coz' he's systematic and he doesn't mind giving you the grades that you deserve as long as he can see that you've worked hard for it.

Still it's another day to go. Ciao.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger