too many bad things.
Pancakes and what they can do to you...
My hangout....Starbucks on Swanston St.
Before coffee - even on a bright and beautiffullll day....
Caught in the ACT - my cousin and her two coffeeessss.....
Well..another weekend. Another good break. Although this time both my cousin and I are exhausted. Completely, utterly exhausted. I hope she's alright though. Because I feel like doing nothing but crashing...however not exhausted because of the absolutely gorgeous and fun things we did, but rather exhausted with how things are going at the moment. Tired of going back to this psuedo home. Tired of going to school on monday, gym on tuesday, work on wednesday, work on thursday, gym on friday. I'm sick and tired of my routine. I know I could just change it. I mean it's just as simple as switching things around which everyone would probably argue...in all honesty though..it's more than that.
I miss home. My cousin does too.
I wanna go home already. She does too. We wanna go back to the clean home. We wanna go back to our friends. We wanna go back to our parents.
It's tiring to be by ourselves. thank you for another weekend though cousin. i appreciate the company, i really do. Because at least with you, I'm that bit closer to home. and look up you, because you can do it!







<< Home