My links aren't working :(
Yes they aren't..i spent close to two hours figuring how to work them out and alas, just as I thought I've managed to accomplish such a technological feat - I'm swa-gu with all the html things. So if anyone would like to enlighten me about how to get it done...I welcome any form of advice :)
The weather's finally looking up. At least just for today. It's a blistering warm 20 degrees today. In the sense that it's warmer than the last few days combined. It's an anomaly. If that's how you spell it. It's going back down to 15 degrees and raining tommorrow, but I guess it's alright. Even if it's just one warm day. :) With the Sun out shining so brightly - definitely better than a wet and gloomy day :) I'll live with it!
It's thursday. Two more beautiful days to the weekend!!!

<< Home