What's happening at home?
I think I like Melbourne, it would however be so much better if the people I loved were here as well. Perhaps, it's just wishful thinking on my part that one day I would find someone who would take the train with me at 8 in the morning through Flinders and Spencer St, just to watch the city pass by beneath us - a city that would just be waking up at that time. Wishful thinking that I'll eventually find someone who would have the time to wake up at 7 in the morning, with the chilly winds blowing and take a walk with me down to the Crown, walk along the Yarra River and at the same time, have a gi-normous cup of coffee in one hand and a bagel in the other to satisfy the morning hunger pangs.
I cannot actually describe how beautiful melbourne is in the morning. At that time in the morning when the city is just waking up from its slumber, it's like it's a different world altogether down below. I just wished for that moment, the train would stop and just let me take in that sight, because it always leaves me breathless and speechless. I've seen it soo many time but each time, I just have to stop and watch. and admire. I wish I could paint that picture so that it would forever be captured - that particular time, the city in that particular light.
just so you know, it's almost as beautiful as england in the morning. Perhaps, it really is impossible that I would ever be able to share it with you.

<< Home