Monday, July 18, 2005

W H A T ???!!!

First day of school today. Beginning of second semester. How time flies when ya having fun..it actually really doesn't seem too long ago that Jams, Doi and Ray came over to visit. I'm still trying to put up the photos and the collage that I made but I can't seem to get Hello working..it's been driving me crazy for months.

I got a good start to a new term. He messaged :) he always surprises when he messages coz' it's so outta the blue - I didn't dare tell him though that whenever he messages it's enough to drive whatever crappy feelings away so that's why I always sound happy when I get his messages!! haha...but yan1 did message too and both of that was a sure sign that today's going to be nothing short of a good day :)

It's a bright, sunny day outside now. The sunshine's deceiving though coz' the wind and the weather's still chilly. It's really winter. We're now like right smack in the middle of July - Australia's coldest month. But winter's ending soon. haha. Spring's coming which means that I can wear my thongs out again :) I can't wait coz' my birks are collecting dusk in their corner and my haviannas thongs are hiding in the dark. It's sad really.

Still anyhow..last night at church we had an international student's love night. Pastor Dan had the parents make loh mee for 200 people [although I think Gravtitate set a record last night..i think we had 300 over people :) ] and then there was durian, although it wasn't enough. Because I had a measly two seeds - well least it's better than nothing right? :)

In any case..since it's in my mind now. It's confirmed -- i'll be heading home on Dec 11 at the end of the year. So i'll catcha all till then. Hope i'll have license with me too :)

Cya all then!

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger