Exam results are OUT!
Well, yes they are. Those dreaded alphabets with numbers attached to them, those things that determine if I made the grade or not, those things that determine whether I've wasted a semester's worth of my dad's money. Thankfully though, I did not.
History --- HD
Law --- C
Developmental Psych --- P
Statistical Psych --- D
French --- C
Ok, see there's an irony with the results above. Remember my dream of working with children and becoming a developmental psychologist? well look at the grades that I've got. Maybe God is trying to tell me that my future lies not in pursuing developmental psych further but something else, perhaps something along the line of interpretating statistics (!!!!). The thought of which though, is rather frightening. It's just too hard to imagine facing numbers for the rest of my life, at least once I get sick of doing law.
Ah..law. I'm rather proud of my law grades because I studied like crazy for that paper. Insane. It involved one sleepless night and a whole host of other physically torturous regimes that I put myself through in order to get that Credit. Phew. Thank God. But you know a Pass in the first year and a credit in this year might possibly mean that I'm going to be stuck in Australia for a really long time. Second class honours can only be achievable if I get consistent distinctions all through my law degree...and at the moment that seems really far away. But I think I bother worry about that - for the moment at least, australia's not too bad, especially if I got a nice office to work in on Little Collins Street in the city ( or wait, is that lonsdale?)
I'm just going to jump around abit now. haha.
and watch House MD. I must go buy some GELATI.
CERA! are those guys back from winter holidays yet ??? I'm deprived.

<< Home