Chocolate Fondue - Belgian Waffles - Chocolate Souffle - Great Company to boot
I wished I had pictures of dinner today. Dinner at Max Brenner's. I was in chocolate heaven. Everything was good dark, milk belgian chocolate. There were marshmallows and banana cake that came with the fondue - the chocolate was warm and came in little pots, the best bit of it all, it solidified when you took it out from the pot coz' the weather was ol' so cold. Chocolate, glorious chocolate. I mean of course, what made it even better was that I had great company. My cousin and Yunling.
I feel sucky coz' I always feel that there's so much more that I want to do for them when I see them. Sighs.
Can't believe it but, tommorrow's the last day of my winter holidays. Last day. Beginning of second semester...one semester closer to graduation and a few months closer to finally going home and seeing mum and dad again. It's been a good semester - I've been busy, I've been stressed, I've been down and out and possibly would have remained that way if it wasn't for everyone's encouragement and help. I appreciate that part that you guys have in my life despite being so very faraway.
I miss mum and dad. I miss yanyi and yanling. I miss becky and luo po. I miss tsin and yan1. I miss the person who probably doesn't want me to miss him. I miss my bed and my won-ton mee. I miss my grandmama whom I haven't spoken to in eons. [Maybe i'll get her to write :)] I think perhaps the longer that you are away from home, the missing becomes greater and greater. Soon. Soon.
Tugging at the heartstrings.
Oh yes..one more thing, I need to stop SPENDING MONEY.

<< Home