Tang yuans & Pizza
I made tang yuan's today. Each and every single one - red bean, rolled and shaped, cooked, dough kneaded my moi. me. It's tough work ya know..honestly it is. the flour must be right, the dough can't be too dry...the red bean can't be too much and it must be mashed up well..otherwise the skin would be a bane when you eat it. Poo-ie. It's hard work..but hey, I'm rather proud of myself. Getting more daring :)
It's been a good day of rest. Was blessed with amazing rest. I did basically whatever I wanted today. I could eat when wanted, sleep at the time when I had enough, watch TV at breakfast, lunch and dinner, do my laundry, oh yes, fix my shelf and pack my room. Ah. I even had time to go for spinning class, which caused my wobbly legs after. Brilliant.
What made things even better. To end off a good day was the fact that I had amazing pizza for dinner. Marinara and Papa Joe's special. It was a good way to end the day. They were such great pizzas and the best thing about it all it's that they were just, simply just 5.50 smackaroos. haha :) Great.
Wish you were here to share it with me though.
You're still the only one that feels like home.

<< Home