Tuesday, June 14, 2005

in my make-believe world

I won't deny it. Ok. I won't even try and hide it. I love the show. I love those chick-flick, sappy taiwanese dramas. The trials before they finally end up happily ever after. I can just go on forever and forever watching them.

I'm watching meteor garden yet again.

Yes, yes. I've managed to lay my hands on the complete set of both seasons. Drawn again into the world of Shan Cai, Dao Ming Si, Hua Zhe Lei, Mei Zhuo, Si Men. Drawn into the world of the upper-rungs of society, the world of infidestimal crushes, love-hate friendships, of politics.

I'm just trying to imagine what one day in their lives would be like. What living in a house, that I really think is a golf-course is like, there's just so much space to play hockey!! (ah ha). Hockey, captain's ball, drive buggys, go for a swim, for a spa. For anything and everything that you possibly want.

However, at the same time, even though there's so much fantasy in the show, the tinge of reality still screams at you at every corner -

Finding someone you love is tough, to love someone is the greater challenge.
Life is still a gameshow, despite the amount of money you have.

So whilst i'm going to continue and indulge myself in that dream-world, where just for those few moments i runaway from the realism of this world...

DIDO - WHITE FLAG
I know you think that I shouldn't still love you or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it well
I'd still have felt it,where's the sense in that
I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were but
**
I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be
**
I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again
And I caused but nothing but trouble, I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over" then I'm sure that that makes sense but
**
I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be
**
And when we meet, which I'm sure we will
All that was there, will be there still
I'll let it pass, and hold my tongue
And you will think, that I've moved on....
**
I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be
**
I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be
**
I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,I'm in love and always will be


I'm still waiting.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger