Monday, June 20, 2005

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY

For the times you held my hand

For all those hugs to carry me through

For the work that you've put in for me

For the sacrifices that you've made

For the early morning runs

For the late night talks

For letting me chase my dreams

For the surprises

For the holidays

For the sleepless nights that I've caused you

For blowing my wet hair when I fall asleep

To make sure I'm warm, comfortable and loved

For loving me.Warts.Pimples.Coffee cravings and all

thank you.thank you.thank you.

thank you.thank you.thank you.

coz' i doubt I would be able to say it enough.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger