shoes shoes shoesI hate chauvinists. Oh how I just hate them. How I hate the notions that some of the opposite gender have in their heads. Ah. Girls are aren't objects of your bad moods, your comparison to lousy drivers. We aren't here for you to hit us, or rant on and on how about you should have known this two gazillion years ago. AH. my driving instructor's darn irritating. He's driving me so crazy that I just so wanna scream at him and he's getting a little too touchy for my liking...i hate how he raps at my fingers. Just on that note though, I've already given him a piece of my mind and to show my displeasure, I rounded the bends at 50 km/h . Just to show him...I should get my license soon - Just to show him that girls can pass on the first time. Bother.
On a brighter note though...I'm seeing Jamie tommorrow. Woopee. Haha. It's finally here, oh how I'm really looking forward to it, though i'll be relegated to my floor for the next few nights, it's ok...there's something worth singing on the way to school for tomorrow. Yay.
See those shoes above. They're beautiful aren't they? :)

<< Home