On the verge of I N S A N I T Y
I just downed a rather lot of chocolate again.. Really can't someone just invent some form of chocolate that's just scrumptious and as sinful and as good to look at, but it's negative calories? Honestly, if it's anything...this is it. It'll be the biggest breakthrough in the food industry...that person would become a gazi-gazillion-aire. I mean come on...it's possible...someone just has to put their mind to it. Gah.
Ok oops, I got sidetracked...that's not the point..the point about blogging about having so much chocolate is that I felt that my thoughts whilst i was having the chocolate's worth mentioning. In my very warped brain chocolate links with rhumba fraps off starbucks...and starbucks links with any sorta coffee that you can possibly get off the menu, which then links with the times spent hanging out in starbucks, which links to HV..which then links to a great many number of things..get what i mean? I miss AC and miss council, I miss becky, shan, gloria, joy, tsin, jams, jon, yan 1, shun wei, daxu, charms, even Charlie. I miss playing frisbee, miss the late night mugging, miss the things we did together, miss captain's ball, miss chicken rice, miss uncle eng chee's nagging, miss kopi peng. miss cheap public transport, miss screaming at Raymond so that i can get to destress, miss playing hockey and running like mad, miss whacking the ball and not hitting the ball [:(]. I honestly miss the companionship. and of course, with starbucks, there's this issue of MON STUFFING ME WITH FOOD WHEN I MEET HER!!
ah so fun...
again i need to go back to the Holocaust.
Still though, have a good holiday all of you!!

<< Home