May I have new shoes?
I'm doing the whole "I deserve to relax" thing today coz' I handed my history essay today. I first spend 10 bucks calling Jerren. Gah and now, I'm sitting in bed, surfing the web, sipping on green tea, listening to the nice compilation that Gen so graciously put together for me and I'm going to indulge in another round of "Love Actually" once I'm done with this entry.
Bliss.
There are nice shoes on the Xodus webpage, can someone buy me nice flatties. There's this plain black pointy ones and then there's these brown pointy ones with patterns on them? Mei, can you send a pair over. Then, on the converse page, there are nice converse sneakers too. I think I need 3 new pairs of shoes. Mum? *grinz*
I hope I get some thing close to a good rest tonight. My sleeping problems are still present and they are still coming to haunt me all the time, they just did last night. The gulit of sleeping when I've got work to do really acts on my conscience and this is irregardless of whether I've had a long day at uni or if I did alot of work for the day - it honestly doesn't matter. I just can't have a good night's sleep without drifting off with thoughts of the imminent exams coursing through my head. It's insane, crazy. It's going to kill me soon, this stres thing that I'm lashing upon myself, maybe it'll be gone when Jamie and Doi comes to visit, I hope it does.
Please. Please. Please.
Today's the last day of my week, and thankfully from having alot of things planned out tommorrow, I've no longer got any plans no more - just driving. Considering the mood that I've been in, if i'm driving instructor drives me insane once again, I'll just make him regret it. The benefit of having Ls really.
I had wonderful honey coated cashew nuts for lunch, it was yum-y-li-cious :)
Oh yes, I need a favour from everyone of you who comes to visit and hear about me whining endlessly about how much weight i've put on....please please vote for my sis. She got spotted on the streets for some kotex thing (yes, yes it's the pad thing) and it's competition thing so her photo's on the web (she didn't smile though!!!) so could you all just take some time and vote for her. The only problem with it's that you've gotta sign up and sign in...the girls can get sent freebies though=) Free pads!! haha.
Looking forward to a wonderful and productive weekend. Yumcha with my cousin, gelati at lygon st. and coffee after. Fantastic. Still hope everyone of you gets the same!

<< Home