Monday, May 09, 2005

Honestly, I thought my toes were going to drop off

This morning was freezing, it was insanely cold. F R E E Z I N G. I mean yes, although it cannot possibly compare to negative temperatures that everyone else gets in America, by Australian standards, it was so cold that i was wearing socks with my fluffy slippers, two jackets, slacks, under my qulit and I was still freezing. If the temperature drops any further, I decided that I'm not going to go to school. The weather's a bit wonky, as if it's reflecting my emotions inside - topsy turvy and it can't make up it's mind.

Monday's over now. Again. The week's are zipping past as if something's anticipating the coming exams and it's helping us by making the time pass faster, so that we would get it over and done with quicker. Ironically though, (hello!) it's not the least bit comforting. It really isn't haha. Despite the amount of work that I've been doing and everyone thinks I'm the biggest kan cheong spider around, I'm still darn scared of taking my exams and consequently having to face failure - Because I CAN'T FAIL. I WON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO.

I bought nutella over the weekend and i'm trying not to open it because I'm afraid if I do, that would be the end of it all. Talking about food, I had the nicest, cheapest, most worth it prawn dumpling noodles today for lunch, in uni with Rhea. It was a good lunch coz' i enjoy having lunch with Rhea (Becky she's a little like you, just a vivacious and smart, and pretty - just haha she's a little more insane, she's the ultimate rebel!) Rhea came to church last night for Gravitate and it was good coz' God made her cry =) This is possibly the beginning of something fantastic, wonderful and miraculous - Please pray! I was just whooping for joy when it happened.

anyhow, I've got a french test tomorrow. it's going to be a long day. J'avoir sommeil.
Hope all the holidays are going good in Singapore and....

Luo po, hang in there. (you're not everyone else in Australia ok?)

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger