Saturday, May 07, 2005

help me outta this - the beginnings of manical disorder??

I think i need help. I think I need a break as well. I just gorged quite alot of chocolate and I just ate quite as well...and there's a huge dinner coming up as well. I know coz' Darren and I are making dinner for a movie gathering at our place.

I'm not feeling myself today...last night, yesterday was alright but today's dump-ty. I'm feeling like nonsense...I got off on a good start...morning worked on my essay and I managed to get words written down and all that sorta nice, hardworking girl things...the afternoon after my break at chaddy didn't work out alright though...I came back with a humongous headache....this constant thing going thump in my head...to keep awake I had vinegar noodles which made me ironically, sleepier than what I started out feeling. It's sick. I can't decide if I'm really sick or I've got so much sleep debt that it doesn't make sense no longer - all the circadian rythmn things. My body's craving sweets, carbohydrates - basically all the chocolates, ice cream, coffee and toffee things. I haven't figured out what's wrong either, perhaps it's the weather or it's something else I don't know. I just know that if I don't stop snacking soon i'll end up obese and a very big glutton.

Don't worry though, I'm ok. It's just that I'm tired. Really jaded and tired. I need some time to sleep without the thoughts of assignments impingeing on my sleep. I need some time to gather and breathe, escape somewhere where indication of school's not round every corner, screaming at me "Yanting, I need attention." I'm not going to get it though because this break would only come when the exams go away - another 7 weeks more. I need my HDs. and I cannot fail.

Chocolate. Coffee. Chocolate. Coffee. Chocolate. Coffee. Chocolate. Coffee. Chocolate. Coffee.
Someone save me please. Drop me a line. Anything. GOD?

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger