Sunday, April 03, 2005

Poop-ie...and a lost sock

You know how sometimes there are certain things that become very automatic, and ya brain just functions with your sub-consciousness, when that happens, suppose something happens, you can’t remember exactly what you did…it just happened today. I was doing my laundry and trying to cook dinner…and I think I lost a sock ( I reckon I might have threw it out with my dirty plastic bag ) silly don’t ya thing?

Still though, small thing I ought to worry about. It’s but a lost sock..even though it’s one of my favourit-est pair of socks…I still get to keep the other to protect my hockey stick, which in another sense, it’s absolutely wonderful…in fact it’s a SPECTACULAR idea.

I had an amazing day today. Today was kampung girl to city girl day. I had tonnes of fun in the city. FCUK was on sale…so I got a pair of trousers for 25% of the original price. Fantastic. I had coffee today (not just any coffee, but black and blue, smelt of cocoa beans!), had a great lunch with my cousin and her housemate (who’s brother I know from AC ). Thanx to Jerren too, I got nice gelati!

I miss how busy the city can be. How bustling it can be.

I guess that’s the thing that’s making me like the city so much now. It’s bustling. Not quiet. It has all the things I really enjoy, like Starbucks. I like how that my cousin is there now. I like how it’s crowded and when you stare up to the sky, you get the feeling of awe. Two different worlds co-existing side by side.

One ought not to compare though.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger