Sunday, April 17, 2005

Jay's day

Jay has been playing on the replay alot lately on my cd player. He seems to make a good studying companion, which strangely is ironic because he never did really have to study to start with right??

Today was an enriching day, taken both literally and not so. I figured out how to get to Smith Street which is a cousin of Chapel Street, basically it's where all the cheap factory outlets are...and it's really not an understatement...all i must add that alot of little treats become a huge one when you place everything together. It reminded me though that Melbourne's possibly not good for much except for shopping and eating...because honestly...there really ain't alot to do.

I also had alot of cakes and ice-cream today. Ok, maybe not alot alot alot..but alot of everything. I started the tour of the city with a nice, puny muffin from bread top, then I had a white chocolate mocha at my favouritest place in the city. Prior to that though, just across the road I had cake that was meant to be shared with Chia Pei and Darren, but they tricked me and DIDN'T take their share after I ordered! Bah..it was nice, but perhaps a little over-rated -shrugs- The cakes at crown looked alot of inviting..hees.

After that, after Smith Street I met my cousin for dinner. It was great to see her again..though it's been only two weeks. She's the closest hom-ish person I have, although she's going to run out of her Singaporean thing soon..hees. Dinner's appetiser was a nice double shot espresso with caramel syrup..ahh heaven. Really it was. That's what she learnt working off starbucks. :) I had nice dumplings for dinner after that appetiser...it was nothing but YUM, YUM, YUM the whole day through!

Enough play. Work. Work. Work.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger