Friday, April 22, 2005

the days of over-indulgence

oooohhh-eee Posted by Hello


it's another week gone by. Bit scary how time flies sometimes, really it still does scare me silly..i mean although it means that the end of the year's coming and I get to go home soon too, on the other hand though, it just basically means that exams are round the corner and all those assignments are creeping up on me...little by little...oops. I've got eyebags first time in 2 years, i'm starting to feel gulity taking more hours of sleep that i should...bah. I'm just waiting out the time till the holidays come round...Mid sem break was really too early this semester..I was just getting into the swing of things...

On another note though, i've been gorging myself silly in the last two days. I think what i've eaten yesterday and today probably adds up to what i've eaten in the whole week. This is bad. ugh. I really don't wanna grow FAT. ah...i really don't like that 3 lettered word. Pardon my obssession but i was just looking at my J1 photographs...and i think i'm twice the size i was then....NOOOOO. sigh this is bad...however, it seems ( i just learnt this yesterday) that if we deprive ourselves of sleep, the plus point is that we'll never grow fat no matter how much we eat..coz' our metabolic rates hit the roof....the bad point though...haha is that once we stop....we'll become like balloons..fat and round...

so how? Just exercise. sighs....i'm starting to think that i should just give the whole dieting up. It's not working.

School's been great these days. I admit that it's more tiring because i'm working and i'm taking my driving classes. But it's still great because it's making me more focused and making my life more directional as well. I don't have too much free time, which leaves me not too much time to let my mind wander in too many places that it ought not to go. Gives me just enough space to breathe, but not too much till i become bored with everything. Time's of the essence now...

but i really like it

still though, i miss all you guys at home. I really do. I just had bible study today that talked about learning to love the members of your cell, because only with love there comes unity in the church family. I'm not going to dispute that, because i'm starting to learn to love them...but honestly, i still feel (though it's been the second year already) that there's something hindering me from it. Perhaps it's coz' i still haven't really known them for a long time, or perhaps it's coz' i keep comparing them with all you ones from home. I reckon it's more of the latter though. I hope everyone of you's doing fine, all those at home and those, who like me are away from home.

Take care of yourselves=)

anyhow, i'm going back to work on Mr. Plimmer and his option contract. sighs.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger