You know you just wish there was more stuff to look for over the web?
I wake up every morning...and before I go to school...I check the mailbox without fail for that letter or something in the post for me. I know what I'm looking for. Two things...for the card that says that parcels are here..where all my textbooks are and for the mail that has been promised to me before I left - But i've been disappointed so far. I said to not make promises because it's too much effort to write sometimes...BUT you said you wanted to..so I hoped...hasn't appeared yet though..stupid thing to do ain't it?
Anyhow, moving on, I'm so glad that Wednesday's over now. Phew. It's been a long two days...9 till 7.30 with no breaks in between. But it's been a good day. =)
The new Audi A4's gorgeous.
3 more days till I see gloria again, krispy creme doughnuts, touristy stuff...SYDNEY HERE I COME.

<< Home