Calm before the storm?
It's exceptionally still in Melbourne today. The wind's not blowing hard. I'm really wondering if it's the calm before the storm. I wonder if next week's going to be stormy. But it seems that the good weather's gonna last the whole week...i heard that tommorrow's going to hit 39 degrees.
oh no.
I'm back now just because there's a 6 hour break between my last class and the next one. it seems that tommorrow's going to be the same. I think every Tuesday and Wednesday's going to be dreadful from now just because I've got so much time in between and it's really really warm to walk to and fro from uni. Trust me it is.
It's strange but guess what I realised today, I missed my mum coming to school to purchase my books with me. I don't know why. But it seems that the Aussie kids get spolit alot. I was at the uni bookshop today and there was all these mums and daughters buying books that are so insanely priced, that they should ask everyone to rob a bank instead of buying new books. Really.
I'm thankful though. I just spent a 105 bucks on a new psych book, although i'm going to be saving at least a 160 bucks on my law books coz' one of my friends are lending me hers for the year. Really there's not much point buying coz' it simply just lasts for the year. I mean I really really hope I wouldn't have to buy it eventually.
Contract A and Contract B!!!
Works piling up like crazy!

<< Home