Friday, February 25, 2005

Time to go..the day after yesterday.

I'm leaving for the airport in five and a half hours..I'm supposed to be enjoying my bed for the one last time..But I'm baking chocolate cake and blogging *grinz*

It's been such an eventful day, but it was wonderful. I liked packed busy days where you go about with things to do and accomplish. I love being a busy bee. Give me too much free time and I become the most lethargic person ever. I woke up early to pack my cupboard, then I went to the dentist (late!), after I went to my granny's house to have lunch, following which I went to get my hair cut. I then went to meet Dennesa over coffee (she looks fab!), which was followed by a movie with Yan 1( it was a good thing, movies are the sit down and breathe type of thing!!), then I had dinner with Mon and Stuart. What a good day. Thank you everyone..it was alot alot of fun.

On another note though, my summer holidays have effectively ended because school is beginning next monday. And as much as I'll like to complain about sucky days with sucky timetables, I'll leave that for later. Now i'm just going to gush about how wonderful the holidays have been =)

God's been amazing (as always) although I have to admit that only in the last few days have I come back from my spiritual holiday. I learnt that it's easy to ignore his nudging really. Because it's always so soft, quiet and never forceful. The bad guy always seems to be louder and he overwhelms you really. But God's good. I know he his and I could really see his hand in everything.

to trust is not easy, but when God's in the centre of your life, your worries would just simply fly away.

My friends have been nothing short of wonderful and amazing. I know I am going to miss them. VERY VERY much.

Mon: She introduces the cute guys *grinz* I never actually realised that there are really really cute guys in Singapore. haha. Thank you dear for another wonderful year of friendship. I would really miss you dearly. Take care ok?

Becky: Lovely to talk about the past too, another introducer of cute guys *grinz* stay strong dear, and i'll be praying for you. Come back soon. Go ask coffeeboy to clean another table on behalf of glo and me ok? =)

Tsin: Stand tall dear and be happy. Please know that you've always been nothing short of a special friend to me and no matter what you say, you've been great! take care ok? Love you.

Jams: Take care girl. Pass your driving. and stop convincing me to watch horror films! have an amazing birthday. and I'll really miss you...although come visit me and we can go shopping!!! please, please, please.

Luo po: You'll do alright in Sydney. I know in the eventually. Dr. Chan!! love you too, I'll see you soon ok? in slightly more than a month. Whoopee then it'll be less than a 100 days right??

To those I've missed, I really really want to say thank you for helping me remember that there are reasons why this is really still home. Why I'll perhaps never be happy elsewhere even though my dreams might lead me to some place else. I'll see you all soon!!

please please write me ok?=)

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger