Friday, February 18, 2005

Starting to finish up

One more week and off to melbourne I go. Packing's not done yet, coz' I haven't really got much idea what should go into my suitcase and what should go into my hand-carry, the fact that now I possess the knowlege that if I continue carrying heavy things I would get a slipped disc makes it even more troublesome. Bah. I'll probably start say tuesday or wednesday when things are more settled.

I finished off my last lesson of driving today. And this is one thing that I'm absolutely proud of. If there's anything I felt good doing this whole holiday would be learning to drive. It felt good accomplishing something. It feels even better being in control of something, especially when your life is perpetually swerving out of control at every corner. It feels the best being on the road amongst everyone else, being at the wheel and just being there. In that moment.

The only regret I begun to late. If not I would possibly be in possession of a license right now.

I like where I am at this point in time. I like being alone. when it's all quiet and no one knows what I'm thinking of. Brilliant.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger