Melbourne - land of the freakiest weather
As everyone would have probably known by now, since it became the most interesting thing that those who report the weather would possibly ever report, Australia in the last 2 days has been hit by the freakiest weather ever...plunging a grand total of about 12 degrees in one night, from bright, sunny warm skies, to dark, grey ones like those of winter.
I'm starting to suspect that winter this year is going to be a rather tough and blistering cold one..not that last winter wasn't. But I've heard that things can get alot worse..although I really don't wanna imagine the weather getting colder than it already would on normal, wintry days. Then I would really not want to go to school.
Still though, I hope the weather improves soon. Because the stuff we get being so absolutely close to the coast is quite terrible. Wind, hail and just lotsa cold. Doesn't make uni any better. In fact, I reckon it's not going to be too bearable either. sighs. sighs. so much for summer.
That reminds me that I ought to enjoy the heat alot more now. Not one thing to take for granted.
On another note though, I went out with Gloria and Becky last night. It was super, duper fun. Ah...i like going out with them. Movie, coffee and dinner. Nestle toll-house cookies. You just simply cannot go wrong. Oh yes, fantastic company too=)

<< Home